How we use your information
Essentially Bobby Rose (“We”) is a data controller for personal information provided by you, the data subject, (“You”) on our website. We will use this information subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and any applicable data protection legislation in Ireland and the E.U. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets out the basis on which we collect personal information from you or that you provide to us on our website. If you have any queries in relation to our use of your information you may contact us at email@example.com
Personal information collected
We collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including pages visited; how and when you visit this website; how you arrived here; device used; internet connection type; geographical location and your IP address for security purposes).
- Any emails sent to us by you and any messages received through our online contact form which are recorded and forwarded securely to our email. Your email address will remain visible to all staff tasked with dealing with the query.
Using Personal Information
We may use your personal information for the purposes of:
- Administering our website.
- Enabling your access to and use of the website services.
- Sending you marketing communications.
Legal Basis for Processing
We collect and use your personal information on one or more of the following grounds:
- You have given consent.
- It is necessary to fulfil our contract with you.
- It is for the purposes of legitimate interests in our supply of a service / product to you which does not interfere with your rights and freedoms.
Storing Your Information
We are committed to protecting the security of your information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your information from unauthorised access and use.
Right to Access, Amend and Erase your Information
If you would like to request access to your information or ask that we amend your information or seek an erasure of your information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org setting out as much detail as possible. If you have consented to the use of your information you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. We hope you are happy with how we use your information but if you are not you may lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commissioner at email@example.com